Friday, April 25, 2008

Thank You Online Shopping Portals

The rising trend of Online Shopping has made life so much more easy. These Online shopping portals are not only great sites to shop but also keep you updated.

Shopping! Phew! Has always been a trauma for me. I hate the thought of moving around from store to store, where people rush pass me and twist me around, just like a speed train does to standerbys. I keep avoiding my turn to shop until it becomes absolutely necessary for me to get there.

A few years back, when the concept of Online shopping was discussed for the first time, I was quite happy but disappointed too, as it was only restricted to books and music albums primarily. I kept hoping that some day there will be more of Online shopping and a wider range available too.

Today, Online shopping has grown to become the most convenient way to shop. Thank you Online shopping portals. These are [places where you get almost everything. From books to music albums, from apparels to jewellery, from flowers to gifts just name it and you have it right at your door step.

Now let me tell you how Online shopping portals have influenced me. Believe what I am going to say now, coz I am not exaggerating even a bit. Right now, I am in my apartment sitting on my teakwood study table and typing on my laptop. And you know what, I got them ALL Online. More over, the Timex watch that I am sporting, the Lee-cooper jeans that I have on and also a bracelet which I consider my lucky charm are all shopped Online.

So now you know, how the scope of Online shopping portals is widely expanding. And more over you do not even need a shopping partner or get smashed in the crowd. Heres me saying a big THANK YOU to Online Shopping Portal once again. (I keep saying it every time I shop for something Online )

2 comments:

orange green cloud said...

I love shopping online. It's so convenient and like you said, you can avoid crowds by buying stuff online. E-commerce is the best thing invented ever!

forexwatch said...

Very Informative

Please visit me at:
www.myforexwatch.com
www.myforextradingplatform.com